Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Elsilver: Logo, illustration & web banner

A month ago I was contacted by Elsa at Elsilver jewellery & crafts. Elsa sells beautiful handmade silver jewellery & more good stuff at craft fairs in & around West London & soon online too. She commissioned me to design a logo for her new venture.

In the original brief Elsa asked for a logo image based around a tree. Of course then, I started my design with a stylized tree, adding silver stars & hearts hanging from the branches.
 

In an earlier draft, I drew a bird perched in the top twigs but in the end, we decided to have the birdy as a stand-alone illustration for the website. Here he is & below the hand-font web banner:



If you are interested in a unique, hand drawn logo for your business please drop me a line at aimstevens@yahoo.co.uk for a chat. 

Hand drawn logo/illustration/banner using paintbrush & ink. Photoshop used for the final touches. 




No comments:

Post a Comment