Sunday, 11 May 2014

A Wedding Invitation for Rachel & Gareth

Whoops,  it's been quite a while since I posted but here I hope, is something worth the wait. The wedding invitation I designed for very special people, Rachel & Gareth.

The happy couple are pictured in front of a (mildly inaccurate) London skyline as they are getting married in East Dulwich. The back print is an animal wedding band:



The inside of the A5 invitation was drawn up using dip pen & ink:


I had so much fun drawing this. Many thanks to Rach & Gaz for choosing me to design their invitation. I wish the bride & groom every happiness in their upcoming nuptials & married life to come.

--------------

If you have a special occasion coming up & would be interested in commissioning a hand illustrated invitation, please get in touch with me at: aimstevens@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment